Courtesy Senior Shuttle
Who may ride?
Disabled Seniors 65 years or older for transportation to and from their appointments at CompCare’s Medical Facility. Drivers can assist you in boarding and exiting the vehicle. If needed, you may provide one escort to assist you in getting to and from the vehicle. Escorts must be 18 years or older.
Is there a charge?
No. This is a complimentary service provided to patients of CompCare Medical Group.
How far away can I live?
Patients within a 10 mile radius of CompCare Medical Group office.
When can I use the shuttle?
The shuttle operates Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Service is not available when the clinic is closed.
Is the shuttle wheelchair accessible?
Yes. Please specify if you use a wheelchair when you make your reservation so that the driver can position the vehicle for easy access. For safety reasons, scooter users are encouraged to transfer to a regular seat on the vehicle.
How do I reserve?
A 24 hour advanced reservation is required. However, your request may take more than 24 hours to fulfill, due to the number of riders participating in the service. To schedule a ride, call 1-909-606-8767 and provide the following:
1. Your name, address, telephone number.
2. Date and time of your scheduled appointment.
3. Wheelchair or service animal use (No animals allowed except for service animals)
4. If escort is traveling with you.
5. No smoking, eating or drinking is permitted.
6. If you have a cough, you will be asked to wear a mask, provided by us, for the protection of the driver and other passengers.
7. Drivers are not allowed to carry packages to and from your door.